WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP
IS ‘MRS’ JUST MR’S
LIKE BELONGING TO MR
Mr comes from the French monsieur, which I think literally translates as ‘my lord’ and basically just means master, and Mrs comes from maistre which is the feminine form of master, so actually—for once—no.
This was an extremely relevant comment and I thank you for educating me
You know, the one that gives housewives/full-time mothers a pension— wages for housework?
It’s ONLY A HUGE VICTORY FOR FEMINISM, SOCIALISM, AND WOMEN OF COLOR. Not a big deal or anything. Tumblr is mysteriously silent about this.
- Weightlifting does not cause a lot of hypertrophy
- Improved metabolism
- Being stronger where it counts
- Mental clarity
- Everyday activities become easier
- Confidence boost
- ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
- Great stress reliever
- Become stronger than 70% of the male population
- Feel alpha as fuck
- Increase the chance of beating your boyfriend in wrestling
- Other reasons I can’t think of.
- Plus it’s just fucking sexy.
And this is from a guy’s perspective.
This is amazing and motivational on multiple levels. Lack motivation? Watch this.
In searching for a special way to photograph her daughter Emma on her 5th birthday, Jaime Moore decided to dress her up as the most influential women in history. She writes about the series:
I wanted her to know the value of these amazing women who had gone against everything so she can now have everything.